Pages

Friday, December 23, 2022

Moon Phases and planning

Designing in Canva

I was reading Steal Like an Artist and read the bit about leaving the screen and playing with paper. I thought it might be fun play with bits of paper and words rather than just do it all on the computer.


I took out one of my favourite note pads and cut up some pages to make little rectangles. 



I already has notes about the influence of the different moon phases on our energy so I started with the New Moon and put important words and phrases on my paper scraps.

I then had some fun just moving them around and trying to make some ordered sense out of the bits of paper. I guess I was trying to make a paragraph of sorts that summarised what I had written about the New Moon.

I loved that it really helped me make more sense of it all.

I then taped it in my A4 notebook so I could take the chart to my computer desk.

I've made several pages of my moon phases journal already. I'm designing it in Canva then I'll add the images to my digital journal in keynotes. The plan is to add some journal prompts for the 4 main phases so it becomes an easy way to utilise the moon cycle as a framework for achieving goals.


I'm still exploring the affect the moon has on me so I will write some more about that at a later date.

Happy Planning,

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or questions welcomed.