Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2022

Best paper for printable planners

valspiersorganises
Love me Love my cat

There is nothing more satisfying than printing planner pages that you have chosen because you love them.

Ready printed pages are ready to go but they don't always suit my style of planning or journaling and many just don't get used.

When you print your own you also get to choose nice paper.

Regular printer paper is 80gs. (21 lb)

It's too thin to make good planner pages. You can see the next page through it.


I like to use 125gsm. That's about 32 lb Bond paper (120gsm)

This is the heaviest paper my printer can handle. It is just right for double sided printing too.

It's not see through at all ...


and this one is printed on the back too.


I get my paper from Officeworks in Australia but you can also find it on Amazon.


There are various sellers in the US. Just search for 32lb printer paper.


These pages are from my"Love me Love my cat" Printables and Digitals on Etsy

Val Spiers Organise on Etsy

Happy Planning,

Val

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or questions welcomed.