Pages

Friday, April 30, 2021

How I use my digital journal and planner

My digital planner journey has been like a roller coaster ride.

I am learning to draw in Procreate. I am learning to create PDFs and templates in Canva. I am watching classes Skillshare.

While doing all this I am using my digital journal to make notes and record ideas and write about my progress and plans.

This is a page from my journal: It is so easy to add photos


I use my digital planner to mark in important dates. I also use my weekly page to write my focus for the week and write in what I am grateful for. I also keep track of my achievements. I log my receipts for personal and business items and I add in notes to self like an image of a shop page with something I want to save for.

This is a page from my planner: I had just finished making my Spring sticker set!


I use the monthly page and the weekly pages. I don't have a use for the daily pages. 

I love that it doesn't matter how messy or crowded the page is. It is so easy to move and resize and delete items. If I need to write something on one of the days I can just delete or move the stickers.

I just finished designing an open book style planner. Being retired I find I don't need to squeeze in lots of meetings or deadlines so I find the open book design nice to use because it looks like a book. 

The smaller pages just look nice. You can insert the calendar pages into this notes book or you can add them to the Planner.




The planner in my shop has blank monthly pages starting with Monday or Sunday and notes pages with dots or lines in various combinations.
I plan to use the same background for a little collection of books so the covers can be changed around and the pages can be mixed however you choose.
I have started with this planner and will offer the blue My Notes one soon.



Happy Planning and Journaling,

Val



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or questions welcomed.