Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Take charge of your life quickly and easily

A simple digital planner that enables you to get organised fast. You can get it now.

valspiersorganises planner

There is nothing like that feeling of overwhelm!

You know you can be organised. You know you can be confident.

If only you could get things under control.


If you want to know what appointments you have, if you want to know what chores or tasks you have to get done and when, if you want to create a better future for yourself you need a calendar and a notebook.

To feel in control you need to have your tasks, appointments, dreams and goals, problems and solutions written down.


Hold on a minute. You weren't thinking of getting a paper planner were you?

You need to keep these items easily accessible and the best way to do that is to have a digital calendar/notebook that goes everywhere with you. Paper planners are fun but not always practical.

I like to journal about everything and I like to create systems for creating and reviewing my goals and daily tasks. I like to write about my dreams and values and purpose in life.

You can read more about how journaling helps improve my self confidence here

However, you don't need to go very deep to get your life under control. 

To start with, you need a calendar page for appointments and time bound tasks.

Next you need a notebook page for writing to do lists and writing about your thoughts on problems and how to solve them as well as your successes and how they make you feel confident.

I have created a simple digital planner to help get you started. It is very minimal with no confusing sections or thousands of links and tabs.

You have a few choices of page layout that you can play with until you find what works best for you. I've included Sunday and Monday starts for the calendar pages.




I'm retired but I still have plenty to keep track of so I like a calendar page with a notes section on the side.


I add appointments, trips and due dates and online purchases to my calendar. I like to add things to remember in the notes section.



I journal on pages after the calendar. You can add a page for every day. Add photos. Create your to do list.


Once you download your notebook and save it into your app you need to make a duplicate so you can go ahead and do your custom setup.

Swipe through the pages so you know what is available. There is a Sunday or Monday start for the calendars.
Go to page thumbnail view and start to delete the pages you don't want. Click on the page if you need to check which one it is, then go back to the thumbnail view and delete it.



Once you start using your planner it's easy to get to the current calendar page by using this thumbnail view. You don't need tabs and links.


Never forget your appointments.
Always have special dates at your fingertips.
Plan and organise your life and know that you are creating the future you want for yourself.
Journal about your dreams and gratitude and celebrate as you look back and tick off one goal after another.

Writing things down has changed my life. 
I have been creating my future one goal at a time. Every now and then I look back a year or two in my journals and I am amazed that the things I considered dreams and goals back then are my reality now.

Try it for yourself by getting a simple digital planner and let your dreams become reality.
Set it up to work for you:
  1. Make a copy and keep the original clean
  2. Customise your copy to suit you
  3. Add dates to your calendar and write in your journal pages
I added the year to my cover page.



There is no better time to start planning your life than now.


Happy Planning,
Val









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments or questions welcomed.